Break In Area 51 Puzzle Solutions
If you get stuck, or just want a little help, check out solutions to the puzzles below!
For easier viewing, here is a opens in a new windowlinkopens PDF file to all of the Hint Cards without the scrambled coding!
NOTE: On Card #18 in clue 2, delete “The door in front of me has never opened."
Cards 8 & 12
Retrace the path the AI was taken to find the lab.
Cards 14 & 19
Follow connections of the muldavian, to the shield unit, to the power source to bypass the security mechanism and safely retrieve the AI.
Cards 17 & 20
Follow connections to hook AI up to the computer.
Cards 15, 18, 21
Determine door to secret tunnel.
Cards 25 & 31
Trap Mary so the cat can knock her aluminum hat off.
Cards 28 & 32
Place the three programming cards to retrieve Crate 42.
Assemble the three pieces of your power drive.
Had your fun and want to repack it for replay?
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Place the largest part of the power drive in the center of the ship (the last layer you unfolded). Snap it back together.
- Tape the second piece of the power drive near the crates and snap the layer back together.
- Tape the smallest piece of the power drive on the flap with two workers and a purple part (look for the outline of where the power drive should go). Make sure the alien ooze is inside his body on the autopsy table.
- Make sure the cards, cow puzzle, solutions sticks, rules and decoder are not inside the game, snap the final layer back together.
- Stack the cards with symbol face up so the largest number is on the bottom and number 1 is on top. They should be in two stacks- 1-20 and 21-39. Place in a plastic baggie with the decoder, cow puzzle and solution sticks.
- Tape baggie with all the contents to the inside of the box lid.
- Place rules on the top of the game box and close up. Now it’s ready to share with a friend!