Meltdown Power of Play Afterschool Sampling Program
PROGRAM INFORMATIONYour site has been selected for the opportunity to participate in the Meltdown Power of Play Program from PlayMonster, a leading toy and game company based in Beloit, WI. We’re looking to partner with top-tier National Afterschool Association members to communicate the benefits of non-screen play and provide kids a chance to try out some of our great new games!
How It Works
- The first 100 sites to sign up with the Verification Code will receive an email with program details and three free Meltdown games by mail for you to use at your sites this spring.
- Around the end of March, we’ll send you another email with a link to a brief questionnaire so you can give us your feedback on the game, how it worked at your site, and any other information. That’s it!
Why Should My Site Participate?
- Playing helps kids and adults develop key motor and social skills. It’s also really fun!
- You have valuable insight about kids, and can get the most out of playtime with our games!
- It’s free!
Interested in playing Meltdown at your afterschool site? Then please complete the registration form below and we’ll contact you if we still have space available.
Back to top
MELTDOWNMeltdown is a fun, unpredictable game with a little strategy and a lot of suspense! Atop the tower you’ll place the squishy goop—roll it, smash it, just place it however you want. And then set the balancing platform on top of that! Take turns stacking cool, slippery cubes you have to stack on top…but be careful…between the goop and slippery platform, it’s always shifting! If there’s a MELTDOWN and any cubes fall, you have to take them, and that’s dangerous because the goal is to get RID of your cubes!
- No batteries required
- For 2 or more players
- Age target is 7+
- Promotes good sportsmanship
- Teaches children to think strategically
- Helps develop special reasoning skills
Back to top
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. The program limited to 100 qualifying sign-ups, on a first-come, first-served basis. Sign-up does not guarantee participation. Confirmed participants will receive an email with program instructions, timing, and next steps. Program begins 1.14.20 and ends 3.30.20 and is valid only for invited sites with verification code in the continental US. Participants may keep all program materials free of charge at the conclusion of the program. Participants will be asked to provide program feedback via a short on-line survey prior to the conclusion of the program. Sponsor: PlayMonster LLC, 1800 E. Inman Pkwy, Beloit WI, 53511