Guests who bought this also bought
OK to Wake!® Owl with Night-Light and Music
This soft, cuddly OK to Wake! Owl is an adorable, plush sleep buddy for younger children. The built-in dual-colored night-light creates a soft glow in two colors, indicating whether it's "OK to Wake!" or still time to sleep. He talks and plays music, too!
• Soft, cuddly plush is a huggable sleep buddy!
• Glows green when it’s OK for child to get out of bed
• Convenient nap timer
• Owl talks and plays five soothing lullabies!
• Press his tummy to light him up and hear him talk and sing
• Approximately 6"
• AGE BIRTH+: Soft plush is cuddly and huggable
• AGES 3-5: Teach me when it's "OK to Wake!"
Includes 3 AA replaceable batteries.
Picture this: It’s Saturday morning, and you’re sleeping peacefully when suddenly you’re not…your child has just jumped in your bed demanding you get up! Well, OK to Wake!® clocks and nightlights were designed by a parent to solve this sleep-depriving problem! The OK to Wake! green light is a simple, visual indicator that informs toddlers when it’s time to get up. Children quickly learn to go back to sleep or play quietly in their room until “green means go!” Here’s why it works: Toddlers enjoy the feeling of accomplishment that comes with completing a job well done, and OK to Wake! is something that can be completed successfully every day and is positively reinforced by the greatest reward of all—coming to see mom and dad!