Welcome to Farkleland, where you'll find all things Farkle!
Here at PlayMonster, we love Farkle! We're Farkle Fanatics, and we just can't stop having fun with Farkle! We've got our Farkle in the box, our Farkle full-size dice cups, the awesome Farkle Frenzy, the never-been-done-before Farkle Flip card game, the adorable keychain Farkle Nano, and our Farkle lesson plan! We Farkle around every day to bring you the best of this popular game! How often do you Farkle?
Have you seen the super fun Farkle commercial? Watch it here!
Let's have more fun with Farkle!
Here are some Famous Farkles, other than our own!
1. The Remarkable Farkle McBride, an entertaining and inspiring children's book by John Lithgow and C. F. Payne.
|2. Sir Albert Farkle is attributed with the invention of the great game. He is said to have lived in Iceland in the 14th century, but no one really knows how he became a "Sir." Do you think he earned the title with his awesome game invention? Hmmm...|
3. The Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In sketch, "Farkle Family" was a hilarious bit about a couple with all red-haired kids. Among them you will find Flicker Farkle and Sparkle Farkle (played by Goldie Hawn), as well as the twins Simon & Gar Farkle! Much of the fun came from their tongue twisters like, "That's a fine-looking Farkle flinger you found there, Frank."
4. Hall of Fame jockey Julie Krone rode her first winner on February 12, 1981, and the horse's name was Lord Farkle!
5. A farkleberry is a shrub or small tree of the southeast United States, having hard blackberries.
Know any other farkles? Tell us! Email email@example.com!
"Farkle" can mean lots of different things! Here's our Farkle "dictionary."
1. popular dice game using 6 dice and played by all of the coolest people: I play Farkle til the cows come home!
2. a roll in the game Farkle that does not produce any scoring dice: I just got a Farkle!
3. an aftermarket accessory (bling, perhaps?) installed on a motorcycle to make it more awesome: Dude, your farkle on this was a great idea.
4. a small, short, but noisy gaseous emission: Did you hear your sister just let out a farkle?
5. an awkward silence after a conversation when people are trying to think of something new to say: There is always a farkle when I talk to my neighbor.
6. a freckle with hair growing out of it: I gotta take care of this farkle!
1. to play the most awesome game ever: Let's Farkle tonight!
2. to roll the dice in the awesome game, but not roll anything that scores: Oh man, I Farkled again
3. to laugh so hard, you let out a gaseous emission: That joke was so funny, I just farkled!
4. to make a claim on something: I farkle the front seat!
Let's make Friday a Farkle day...Farkle Friday! Play a game at lunch at work or school, play with the family when you get home, or invite friends over for an evening of farkling! Get it started and let us know how you enjoy Farkle Friday! Send us your stories or videos! Email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Calling or sending emails or videos constitutes permission for PlayMonster to distribute any stories, likenesses, recordings and videos without consideration. All submissions become the property of PlayMonster