Glow To Sleep™ FAQs
1. Why won’t the lights turn off when I press and hold the play/pause Button?
a. That was a misprint; you actually need to press and hold the Mode (M) button.
2. I cannot get my Micro SD card to stay in.
a. When inserting the SD card, you want to use your fingernail or other thin flat tool, and push down on the SD card as you push it into the slot.
3. How do I know if the battery is low?
a. The Glow to Sleep will give you an audio alert, letting you know.
4. How long does the battery last once fully charged?
a. The length of the battery life depends on which mode and volume level you use, but a safe estimate is at least 2 hours.
5. How can I get to the Micro SD card mode?
a. To get to this mode, insert your own micro SD card and it will activate. If no card is inserted, the mode button will skip over the SD option and only go between the sound and Bluetooth® mode.
6. Some of the instructions in my booklet are incorrect.
a. We have updated the instruction booklet and you can download the new instructions here.
7. How long does it take to charge?
a. It takes about 3 to 4 hours to fully charge.
Have more questions? Please call us at 1-800-524-4263, we are happy to help!